DAUGHTER

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Good news!!!



First, I want to share that Tim and I assembled our kitchen island last night and all survived (me, Tim and the island)! Here is a sample picture from the website where we orderd it.

Second, we spent the morning in "Babies 'r Us". We bought some shower gifts for two friends. Today we walked over to Sumeet and John to give them their gifts ... they live one street over from us and are expecting a baby in November. I took the opportunity to point out to Tim some of the items we should buy for Isabella ... for example, the Britax Marathon car seat, which can be used rear facing when she's small and forward facing when she's a bit bigger. It gets great reviews in the "Baby Bargains" book, which Sumeet let me borrow from her. I like to let Tim think he has a say in some of these things!

Finally, the best news ... we got our homestudy update in the mail!!! Hurray!!! It goes off to USCIS/INS, Boston field office, and we begin waiting for the I-171H once again. Hopefully they will give it to us this time!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation!! I hope they are as quick for you as they were for us!

Darin

8:10 PM  
Blogger Sparky said...

It won't be long now!!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Lisa~~ said...

Yeah, you are on your way...again!

Lisa~~
Our Journey to Baby Shanahan

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home