DAUGHTER

Monday, August 29, 2005

An adorable diaper bag & a new Yahoo DTC group...

Last week I received a diaper bag that I had bought from an adoptive mom on Ebay...
it's adorable and perfect for a short trip! The woman who makes them, Terri Fleming, is a member of the September 2005 DTC group. It is so well made!!! Tim has already told me that although it's "cute", he won't be using it. Not manly enough for him, I suppose.



Today I joined a Yahoo group for families that will be DTC in October, anticipating that we might not be able to become DTC in September. I recognized at least one family that had hoped to be DTC a few months ago as well. I did hear back from CAWLI, who told me that we should expect a call within a few days to schedule our homestudy update.

Tomorrow painting on our attic, which will become my office space, will begin. There's lot of prep work to do - stripping wall paper and priming the wood paneling for painting. Tim and I are going to attempt to do his office space and Isabella's nursery ourselves. We'll see how that goes! I had a good laugh today because even Tim's longtime childhood friend Jon Olsen can't really envision Tim painting...Tim claims to have "soundly scolded" Jon.

I really have to get my camera up and running, especialy once Tim picks up a paintbrush.

We are winding down here tonight...Tim is watching WWE Raw (I know...I cannot believe I married someone who watches professional wrestling, which he describes as "ballet in the ring"). Indie is curled up with Tim and Buca is playing with one of his sqeuaky toys, which he always does once anyone starts watching TV!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home