DAUGHTER

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Waiting, waiting, waiting

Well, we are still waiting for a social worker from CAWLI to call us on scheduling a home study update. I just wrote an email to CAWLI to ask them what's going on. We feel REALLY frustrated that after being so close to getting our I-171H approval, we are now at a standstill. Grrrr. Hopefully Monday will bring some news! If we aren't DTC soon, then some of our documents, like our medical reports, will expire. That would be bad!

I am on a DTC email board, and it's hard to see people who started their homestudies after ours was already finished becoming DTC. Of course, I am happy for them, but it feeds my sense of frustration and disappointment. I've already left the July and August DTC boards, and it seems like I will soon be an ex-member of the September DTC group too.

OK, enough whining and self-pity. I am sure I have some more boxes somewhere to unpack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home