DAUGHTER

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Getting Anxious...

OK, so even Tim, the ultra-calm one, is getting frustrated that the I-171H form has not yet shown up in our mailbox! I called the DC USCIS field office this morning and left a very polite message, but my guess is that the call won't be returned ... I am sure they have frantic parents-to-be calling all the time. I also made an appt. to go into the field office on August 15 (that was the earliest appoint I could get-2 days before we move)and speak to someone about our case. My hope is that the form will come before that. This waiting business is hard! I have to mention what a wonderful source of support all the adoption groups on Yahoo have been...I am a member of APC, Loving China's Children, China Families (the CAWLI group), the August 2005 DTC group, and the September 2005 DTC group. I've talked to so many wonderful people, many of whom are going back to China for another child.
It's very comforting to have a group of people who understand what receiving that I-171H form means. So a big thank you to all of you!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparky said...

I feel your pain. It took us 8 weeks and two days from fingerprinting to getting that
!@#$%&* form. Hang in there.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home