DAUGHTER

Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Nursery...In Progress!

Ok, so the nursery is totally in progress. But some early pictures...

The door...because Carla bought the Chinese welcome sign...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One of the two closets that is in her room. This closet has a whole bunch of cubby holes built right in. Very cool.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One window...no curtains yet, so I just hung a musical Panda toy we bought for the time being...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The other window. Here I hung the diaper stackers from the two sets of bedding I've bought ... one is orange and blue with Chinese symbols and a panda theme, and the other is the John Lennon Real Love Collection, which has elephants, giraffes, and rhinos. I wanted to see how the colors would work. Also, I hung the panda scroll I bought from ChinaSprout.com.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Isabella's bookshelves-here you see a stuffed Bichon Frise "Indie" and a stuffed Schnauzer "Buca", some books, some bookends from the Real Love Collection, a Sonya Lee doll, and an "I" for Isabella from the Classic Pooh Collection. Both the Sonya Lee doll and the "I" were gifts from LaSalette and John. You also see three stuffed toys from the John Lennon Real Love Collection...a rhino, a kangeroo and her joey, and an elephant.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And here are close-ups of "Indie" and "Buca", just waiting for Bella to come home!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home