DAUGHTER

Monday, July 30, 2007

Here we go.

OK, so the madness has officially hit. I had decided that the referral was coming the week of August 6th, so last week I was pretty calm. Then there were rumors that referrals may have been mailed on Thursday or Friday, and I realized IF that were true, then we might get our referral this week...even early this week. So, on Saturday, I officially began getting nutty, randomly shouting out "We're going to have a baby!" to SK. I started developing all kinds of contingency plans for this week, since I actually have two social events, in addition to dog training class.
Me planning to go out three weekday nights in a row, in addition to any gym activity. Truly amazing.

Today I had an appointment with a medical professional for my VDS family member. This involved a hour drive each way, and some pit stops for errands, bathroom breaks, etc. I carried my cell phone, notebook and pen everywhere.

Now it seems that the packages may not contain referrals, so I guess I should probably repress some of my nuttiness. I guess this is all part of the journey!

This weekend SK and I got a lot accomplished. Finally, we took in our much neglected bikes for a tune-up. Because we'll have so much time to ride them once Bella gets here. On Saturday, Carla came for dinner and bought more baby clothes and medications from the baby fairies Cheryl & Bruce, and John & LaSalette. There's a red and black dress that has me particularly bowled over, and I haven't even looked at most of the goodies yet. Also, the paint scraping agony continued. Ugh.

Bring on the babies!

P.S. Darin, I'd love to touch base with you! PM me at crazyredheadedwoman@gmail.com if you can; I couldn't find your blog or email.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I am so excited for you both..
You must just be going crazy..
I am sooo happy for you both..
It is finally time for you to have sweet little Bella..
Love the name..
Kim

10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the name as well!! Im so excited for you and cant wait to read more!

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home