DAUGHTER

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

One more thing...

I forgot to tell you about another activity of the weekend...on Monday, Tim and I went to get massages.

As those near and dear to me know, I have some serious back issues and Tim has had to take me to the ER a few times in the middle of the night. Well, I started getting massages regularly and that seems to have helped. But since we moved at the end of August, I haven't been both because of $$$ and because I've been lazy about finding a new place. Old Town Massage in Alexandria, VA rocks...www.oldtownmassagecenter.com

So, after two days of painting, Tim and I both had appts. at 10am yesterday. My massage therapist looks at my back, neck and shoulders and says "Wow, you're a mess. You need a lot of work".

Way to flatter me...
She spent the whole hour on just my back, neck and shoulders and never got to the rest of me.

I told her that my husband stresses me out.

Hee hee. Just kidding, honey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home