DAUGHTER

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Giving in on the nursery trim

Well, last night Tim and I decided we are definitely re-painting the nursery trim! It just doesn't work, no matter how much I try to like it. Carla slept over last night after a long day of work...she decided to stay with us rather than drive all the way home. She saw the nursery, and when Tim asked her what she thought of the trim, she responded "I don't know". Well, that was it! Carla's very sweet, so that's basically a "Hate it!"

We are keeping the wall color though, which we love. So, I need a trim color that works with the "John Lennon Real Love" Collection from Carter's and the orange and blue Chinese symbol bedding set we bought, and the existing yellow walls. We are currently thinking of blue, green, or purple. And it's not like we don't have TIME before Isabella comes home. So, it looks like I will be taking my Benjamin Moore "Sand" paint chip, and my John Lennon Real Love border, to the Drive-By Paint Mart in Dorchester.

No word from the USCIS yet...

I try to always end on a positive note ... i.e. NOT "I hate the nursery trim" or "Damn that USCIS approval". So, even though this is not my good news, I'll share it, because I think all of the Slap and Duffala friends and family know by now, and Andy and Nicole know I have a big mouth that is rarely shut. Andy and Nicole are going to have a little girl!!! Her name will be "Abigail Elizabeth". Absolutely beautiful...thank God it's a girl..."Abigail Elizabeth" is much nicer than "Nigel" or "Horace". I don't know what Nicole was thinking, marrying the Slapster. Congratuations to Andy and Nicole, and we can't wait to meet Abigail!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home