DAUGHTER

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Cautiously Optimistic...

OK, so I put an inquiry out there on the Internet as to how the Boston USCIS field office was doing processing I-171H forms (INS approvals). A man in Arlington, MA that is also using CAWLI, our adoption agency, wrote that his family was fingerprinted on 9/17 and his family was approved today! So my hope is that since Tim and I sent in our homestudy update on 9/19, and our prints should already be there, we may get our approval by the end of the week. At least we are really hoping so!

In other news, I have been sick. This adoption stuff is wearing me down! Just kidding. More like my usual battles with allergies. I am planning on heading back to work tomorrow, although I dread thinking about how much I have to catch up on. Oh well, enough complaining for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home