DAUGHTER

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Another hold up?

Well, the weekend has come and gone, and there was no INS approval in the mailbox. I emailed our agency on Thursday and had no response. I had a colossal cry Friday night. I feel so angry...this just should not be this hard. It feels like we are in the same place we were in May.

Today Tim and I both called the agency. Eventually I talked with Melanie, who is the documents guru at CAWLI. The agency has not received our approval yet either. She said she had to call the INS today about some other families, so she will also ask about us.

The problem is that our physical exam reports are about to turn 6 months old. If we get the approval this week, we will be OK. But if not, we will have to redo our physicals before we can become DTC.

DTC is starting to feel like some mystical place we'll never get to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home