DAUGHTER

Monday, October 03, 2005

Can it really be true?!

Ok, so I emailed our agency last night. I got back from my 8:30 class this morning and there was an email from our agency.

IT SAID OUR INS APPROVAL WAS PROCESSED ON FRIDAY!!!

The agency said we should have it in hand this week. Now our agency will authenticate our dossier, which takes 3-4 weeks. We should have a DTC date in late October or early November. My hope is that we should have a November log-in date prior to the usual cut-off date. I am keeping my fingers crossed! If all goes well, we should have our referral for Bella in late May or late June!!!

I cannot describe how happy and relieved Tim and I are!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

That is such wonderful news. I am so happy for you I know you have waited a long time for this! You will have that LID before you know it.
Stacey

12:56 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

What wonderful news!!! I'm so happy for you. I hope all goes speedy and you are DTC soon!!!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home