DAUGHTER

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A picnic photo shoot.

Tuesday of late week was our friend Carla's birthday. To celebrate, we went for a picnic this Sunday. SK made all the food. We asked Carla to take some pictures of SK and me for the care package (I am a big fan of outdoor photos). We are using the following 4 photos in our care package.









The last one is of my BIL Todd, and it's older (2003-NYC), but he wanted me to use this one. We cropped it out from this photo of Todd and me on top of the Empire State Building...my hair was whipping around making me look like a crazy woman.



See? I kid you not.


This last picture is a picture of Carla, with our dog Indie. Carla declined to have her picture taken with Darth Buca. Shocking.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Great pictures..
Looks like you had a Great Day..
Take care
Kim

10:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What wonderful pictures!!! Your blog is helping my wait so much!

4:14 PM  
Blogger mom of 3 so far said...

Awesome photos, It is so great to see that "glow" still on both of your faces!!!

It won't be long now!
Dawn

10:51 PM  
Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

Just got back from China and catching up....Congrats to you both!!!!!

Yes it finally does happen!!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home