DAUGHTER

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Optimistic in spite of myself

OK, so I know this is dangerous, but I have started to get very hopeful that we may get a referral in November, and travel to China in January. This would be amazing. A referral for Christmas, a parental leave for the Spring 2007 semester, and I would not have to return to the university until September. Wow, wow, wow.

I said to Tim last night "We could be parents in six short months".

Wow. Wow. Wow.

I am now ready to start nursery furniture shopping again after the Boston Baby debacle.

Let the referrals roll.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa~~ said...

Hope is running high all around, bring on those referrals!!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

That's what I am thinking too!
The maximim I can hold out to is a 13 month wait, lets hope it is 12 months though.
I would love to escape January in Canada for January in China.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home