DAUGHTER

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Dad's Day

Here's a shout out to all you dads out there...

New dads,
old experienced dads,
grandfathers,
and of course, all you dads in waiting.

Tim received a Diaper Dude Diaperbag. Inside was a board book called "I Love My Daddy because...", and a bib that with "Daddy Loves Me" embroidered on it. Back to the diaper bag...Tim asks me how to put it on. I am thinking "Huh? Isn't it sort of self-explanatory?" But I show him, and then he says "SO, WHERE DOES THE BABY GO?". No, I am not kidding. I think he thought it was some kind of combo baby carrier/diaper bag thingy. A little scary.
Mental note to self...time to order the Walking Rock Farm Hip Baby for him. I have a beautiful mei tai for me that's been folded neatly in Isabella's closet for months now.

In addition to today being Father's Day, it is also our 7th month LID anniversary. Woo hoo! Only ?? more months to go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa~~ said...

You always find such fun items. Happy Anniversary!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home