DAUGHTER

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Am I just negative?

There are all kinds of rumors flying around in my October 05 and November 05 DTC groups about December LIDs getting referrals in February. I am reading these posts thinking "What planet are you living on? No freaking way".

So, am I just negative? October and November 2005 are supposed to be huge months in terms of number of dossiers received by CCAA. How it is possible that CCAA is going to get through 3+ months of dossiers by February, when we are now all ecstatic when they do 2-3 weeks of dossiers per month?

And this, my friends, is why I REFUSE to go on the Rumor Queen site!

2 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

For real? I went away for a few days and ended up just deleted all the emails (most of them) because there were so many. I didn't read in the October group that news. I mean WOW would I Loooove that, but like you said. C'mon! I just cannot believe it. I am thinking with a 10/28 LID - be lucky for a Jan/Feb referral.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

Hey Tammy
I've cut way down on her site too. It would be nice but there is no way they can get through so many. I just don't believe anything I see there.

Kathy

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home