DAUGHTER

Thursday, October 19, 2006

And another month slides by.

As of yesterday, Tim and I have been logged in with CCAA for 11 months. Wow.
Things are moving, even if slooooooowly. At the end of this month, we expect our friends Cheryl and Bruce to receive their referral. In 15 days or less, they will know what their Mya looks like, where she is living, what her Chinese name is, and about how old she is. Wow. Pretty exciting stuff.

Later today, Tim and I will go off to be re-fingerprinted. Not so exciting stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa~~ said...

I know that you never thought you'd be writing 11 months since LID and trust me, I never thought I would have either. Hopefully things will pick up soon and once you see Bella's face the long wait and all its trials and traumas will fade to black.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

Ah yes, the fingerprint redo. I had mine scheduled but asked them to reschedule it a month ago. Guess I need to find out what happened.

Kathy

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home