DAUGHTER

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

More Loot for Isabella.

The kid now has more clothes than me. I am convinced of that. And like me, we have no idea what size she's going to be. Hey, most chicks have three or more sizes in their closets, so why should Isabella be any different.

Here is a little short set Tim's sister Tina and her family bought for Bella. It's a size 3T, so we know that will fit at some point. We also received some great bibs from Tina and her family when they were out here in August.



An aside: We understand the objection to Nike's labor practices. Let me say that this is a gift from our family, and we appreciate it. So no nasty comments, please.

Recently I got a new secret pal and she sent this adorable outfit.


Is it bad that I am jealous of all the cute clothes?

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

With a husband who works for Converse (which is owned by Nike), I have to say that I think the top outfit is really cute. I like the cherry one as well.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home