DAUGHTER

Monday, July 31, 2006

My Second Post

By now some of you may be wondering to yourself....self, what is this guy doing??? Why is there a picture of a horselike creature and nothing else under his first post? No, it is not because I'm an idiot, as Tammy alluded to as I wrote this. Nor is it because I'm trying to imply that I may be some kind of...well, jack***. There is a story to it, but you'll have to either read my next couple of paragraphs or cheat and scroll to the end to get to it.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank my lovely wife Tammy for creating what I believe has been a very interesting, amusing, and endearing blog. She has done more with this blog than I ever imagined and I commend her for her effort to keep our friends and family informed of our comings and goings. In addition, I thank her for her kind words of support in transitioning this blog into my capable hands. If you missed that, please see the "Be afraid, be very afraid." post. Tammy will occasionally post to this blog, you'll see her posts as the "redheaded chick" while my posts will be appear under SchnauzerKing, in reference to my good boy Buca!

I can't honestly say I know what is going to become of this blog. I'm not exactly the kind of guy who openly shares a lot about what I am thinking or feeling. For those of you who really know me, you're probably giving a very large *sigh* of relief! So bear with me and we'll play it one post at a time.

And finally, back to the story behind my first post. This is not a jack***. In fact, it is a mule. Now you might say...ohhhh, Tammy probably said he was as stubborn as a mule. You'd be wrong. It may be true, but she didn't say this. Really, ask her, she didn't! This is actually the description our kickboxing instructor used this past weekend to describe my incredibly powerful kicks. To paraphrase him, "He scares me when he kicks. He kicks like a mule." And so my friends, I believe I shall register my super mule kicks as lethal weapons.

For those of you who want to learn more about mules, donkeys and other horse derivatives, please see this website: mules.

Good night, and Good Luck. Live long and prosper. And my favorite: Let's live for the wonderrrrrrr of it all.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lets live for the wonderrrr of it all? Now I know you live near Foxwoods....don't you love those commercials?

6:38 PM  
Blogger Tonia said...

Keep on keeping on Tim -- we're reading!! :p

~Hugs

2:00 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

That is an awesome compliment from your kick box instructor! I took tae kwon do for 4 years I would have loved to have someone tell me that about my kicks! LOL Yay to you!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home