DAUGHTER

Thursday, July 27, 2006

A quick thank you...

I just wanted to thank all of you for your comments and your understanding of my decision to take my primary blogging activities private. It seems many of us are headed in that direction.

I will continue to be active in my Oct DTC and Nov DTC Yahoo groups, and I will have our referral information posted on the Autumn Dreams and 11 Moons websites.

It's been a tough week around here for a few different reasons, and your understanding has meant a lot to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am one of those people who have been reading your blog for a while but have never commented. I just wanted to say that I have enjoyed following your journey. I live south of Boston so maybe one of these days we will run into each other when we finally get our babies home! I have a January LID so I am not to far behind you. Best of luck with everything!

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home