DAUGHTER

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Another family grows.

Hello folks...it's me, the female half. Tim keeps up with numerous blogs, but no adoption blogs other than ours. He's too busy with his normal pursuits:

-The Drudge Retort
-FARK.com
-Howard Stern
-World Wrestling Entertainment
-UFC

I, on the other hand, am fighting insomnia yet again. So, I call your attention to Double Happiness. Gwen and her parents have just met Maddy. Too cute for words.

Have I mentioned that although he sometimes has questionable taste (see above), Tim is one fantastic husband? Seriously, I am lucky. Sometimes, in the midst of everything, I forget to say it, but honey: you rock.

Oh, and by the way, your taste in women is just fine.

1 Comments:

Blogger SchnauzerKing said...

Honey, don't forget break.com

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home