DAUGHTER

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Windshield Wiper Poll Answer

I know thousands of you loyal readers are waiting with baited breath to find out if I cleaned my windshield a few weeks ago. I did not, in fact, clean my windshield as the convertible pulled up alongside me. While the little devil on my shoulder told me to shower the driver, my angelic nature oozed to the surface and drowned out the poor boy. Maybe the convertible guy had it coming, but who knows what he would have done in response? If you read carefully, you'll notice that I was attempting to drive in a safe and efficient manner. Spraying him probably would have defeated this purpose, and I can use as much practice as I can get before Bella is a passenger. For those of you who would have done it, well, I'll see you in Hell! :-)

By the way, my shoulder devil looks very similar to Ookla the Mok from perhaps the best cartoon of the 80's, Thundarr the Barbarian! Do you have a shoulder devil, and, if so, what does he/she/it look like????

One last thing. Yes, Tammy does look at me every so often with a puzzled look on her face and wonder what planet was the origin of my birth. I just smile at her and say, "You married me! HA HA!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Redheaded Chick said...

Waaaahhhhhh!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home