DAUGHTER

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Gimme some referrals, damn it!

This month it seems like referrals are taking forever to come in. And I know why...I am so so so eager to see Cheryl and Bruce's Mya, and Lisa and Eammon's Baby S.! Bring on the babies, already!

I guess I've always seen Cheryl and Bruce's referral as sort of a benchmark for us. Granted, their LID is in August, ours is in November, and supposededly a record number of dossiers were received in October. Nonetheless, Cheryl and I have talked about adopting from China for what seems like forever, and she's a real life friend from high school. Someone who lives in my hometown, along with her too sweet for words husband. So bring on the babies already!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

I will be happy to see anyone's referral!! We need some good news! Most of us were thinking, "I'll have our new daughter by the holidays". We keep waiting; we are good "waiters".

Alyson
www.alyzabethan.blogspot.com

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home