DAUGHTER

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Some fun things from Blogthings

I am in no mood for creative posts. Since I still can't hear well, I am home AGAIN...no computer workshop for me. I did come across this neat site called Blogthings.

Here is the fruit of my morning of playing around:
Your 2005 Song Is

Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson

"But since you've been gone
I can breathe for the first time
I'm so moving on"

In 2005, you moved on.

Hmmm. I thought I moved on in 2002 when I separated from my first husband, but heck, I'll take it since I really like this song.

You Should Get a MD (Doctor of Medicine)

You're both compassionate and brilliant - a rare combination.
You were born to be a doctor.

Yes! Compassionate and brillant! I'll take that! And I have always had the fantasy of becoming a doctor...but thought that was because I have watched too much ER, House, and Grey's Anatomy.

You Are Olive Green

You are the most real of all the green shades. You're always true to yourself.
For you, authenticity and honesty are very important... both in others and yourself.
You are grounded and secure. It takes a lot to shake you.
People see you as dependable, probably the most dependable person they know.

OK, at first, I was like "Olive Green? Ewwww." But it says nice stuff. Yay!!! Although I am not sure about the "grounded and secure" part...I always think of Tim as the level one.

You Are an Espresso

At your best, you are: straight shooting, ambitious, and energetic

At your worst, you are: anxious and high strung

You drink coffee when: anytime you're not sleeping

Your caffeine addiction level: high

Sad, but true.

Your Hair Should Be Red

Passionate, fiery, and sassy.
You're a total smart aleck who's got the biggest personality around.

Well, that worked out well! I guess Mother Nature knew what she was doing. Although Tim is definitely more "smart-aleck-y" than me.

You Are a Visionary Soul

You are a curious person, always in a state of awareness.
Connected to all things spiritual, you are very connected to your soul.
You are wise and bright: able to reason and be reasonable.
Occasionally, you get quite depressed and have dark feelings.

You have great vision and can be very insightful.
In fact, you are often profound in a way that surprises yourself.
Visionary souls like you can be the best type of friend.
You are intuitive, understanding, sympathetic, and a good healer.

Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul

Hmmm. Yep, I am definitely curious. I may be able to be reasonable, but I often choose not to be. Definitely can get down in the dumps, especially after being home sick for 6 days, being totally unproductive. Now I have to get Tim to take this test! And I am off to attempt to do something productive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home