DAUGHTER

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

New rumors on the wait

The most recent rumor flying around the Net is that those families with July log in dates (LIDs) are now in the "matching room" at the China Center for Adoption Affairs (CCAA)...this is the step prior to receiving a referral. The families with August LIDs are now having their dossiers looked at in the "Review Room"...this is the "room" prior to entering the matching room, where CCAA can request addtional information for a family's dossier. Of course, Tim and I have a November LID, so we are still a long way off from anything exciting. But you knew that already!

My most frequent phrase these days is "I want my baby". Of course, I know I am months away from bringing home my baby, but that doesn't stop me from saying it. Most of all, I hope that wherever she is, she is warm and well-cared for. And I hope that somehow, someway, somewhere in her heart she knows we are coming for her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eileen said...

I like that rumor! The latest that I heard though is that this next batch will only include up to May 25 so that makes me question the "August is in the matching room" rumor. I hope that's right though!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home