DAUGHTER

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Old Dogs!

OK, so I now know that Tim and I are officially getting old. Last night, the Westminster Dog Show showed Best of Group for the Working, Terrier, Toy, and Non-Sporting groups. The Bichon is a non-sporting dog and that group was shown between 10pm and 11pm. Tim and I were both struggling to stay away just to see the Bichon!
Of course, Indie and Buca were sleeping on Tim and me, respectively. Nice warm cozy dogs!!!

Here are the Best of Group Winners:
1. Working: Rottweiler

Gorgeous Dog!

Image hosting by Photobucket

The Giant Schanuzer in this group was also beautiful! Here is she is:
Image hosting by Photobucket

2. Terrier: Colored Bull Terrier

Image hosting by Photobucket

Sadly, the Mini-Schnauzer did not win.
Image hosting by Photobucket

Cocoa, the cutest Norfolk terrier came in second. I love Cocoa, but she has won Best in Show before. This is Cocoa:

Image hosting by Photobucket

3. Toy: Pug

Image hosting by Photobucket

I fell in love with the Pom from this group, even though in general I am not a Pom person.

Image hosting by Photobucket

4. Non-Sporting Grop: Dalmation

Here he is:
Image hosting by Photobucket

The Bichon Frise came in 3rd place:
Image hosting by Photobucket


Tonight we've got the Herding, Hounds, and Sporting Groups. Stay tuned for more dog news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home