DAUGHTER

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

EmmaLi is home with her family

Back when I first discovered on-line adoption groups, I "talked" quite a bit to a woman named Dawn in the Mid-West. Dawn and her husband had two biological children, and were looking to adopt a daughter from China. We struggled through the paperchase together. Then Dawn and her husband found their daughter!

EmmaLi was a waiting child...she had a club foot that has since completely straightened out. And she's not waiting anymore! She has her family...a mom, a dad, a brother, and a sister. And they have her.

This is EmmaLi:

Image hosting by Photobucket

EmmaLi and her family arrived in the US and went home just a few days ago.
Dawn tells me that EmmaLi is transitioning beautifully and that she is especially smitten with her big sister.

Dawn has been a great source of support for me, and I am so happy for this family.

Look at their girl! Isn't she lovely?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tammy,
Thanks so much for your kind words about EmmaLi. I finally got a chance to check out your blog and there was my sweetie, chicken legs and all! I can't wait until I can see pictures of Bella!!! She will be the best dressed kid in town thats for sure!!!!!!!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home