DAUGHTER

Monday, February 06, 2006

Bib Fun!

Image hosting by Photobucket

I joined a "Bib Swap" with my October 2005 DTC group. Each month, for the next six months, I will send a bib to a group member, and in exchange, I will receive a bib from another group member. We have "themes" for every month.

This is the bib I received for January from Sherry in Missouri, along with a cute little note that I will save for a scrap book for Isabella. Adorable, isn't it?

I am not sure Tim gets these swaps. I wish I had a photo of the expression he has on his face when I talk about it, or when I showed him the bib. Not really an eye roll, not an outright laugh or smirk, but more a "You're my crazy wife, but I love you anyway" look. Come to think of it, I get that look A LOT.

Actually, I am kind of surprised I've joined the bib swap, as well as the Secret Pal swap in my November 2005 DTC group. I've done a lot of things during this wait time that have surprised me. But it is kind of a neat thing to have people connecting all over the country, and sometimes internationally, over the Internet and through the mail over ONE thing. We're all waiting, waiting, waiting...

2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa~~ said...

Very cute. I participate in three secret pal swaps and Eammon gives me the same look that I imagine Tim gives you. I'm always so excited with both what I purchase and what I receive. He thinks it cute but beyond that, he doesn't get caught up in the whole thing. That is why I share it on my blog, at least my blogging buddies understand.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Eileen said...

Way cute! I'll have to post a pic of the one I got in January (complete with matching burp cloth!). I joined the bib swap at the last minute, glad I did. I think it's going to be fun! I think my husband rolls his eyes at me quite often. Then again I do it back to him when he gets going on his "techie computer talk". :-)

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home