DAUGHTER

Friday, March 10, 2006

I am disgusting.

Disgustingly sick that is. Yesterday I had a hard time getting up at 5:15am and slept til 6am, which gave me just enough time to get ready, drive to work, deal with a few students, and arrive to teach my 8:30am class. By the afternoon, I felt really icky. I gave an exam at 11:30am and was trying to read Collapse during the exam, but it was I who really wanted to collapse. I dragged myself to the gym with Tim in the evening, and actually completed the full workout, although it was a pathetic showing on the chin-ups. Then I ate a bowl of soup, watched American Idol (Tim and I are overjoyed that Bucky is still in the running) and went to bed. Today I slept til 9am, am about to take a shower, and camp out in front of TNT's primetime in the daytime.

Just in time for my spring break from the university. Me and all my grand plans: get caught up on grading, do some research, figure out what to do with an article that I am having a hard time finding a home for, prepare for a talk I am giving in early April, clean up our place, and maybe even attack my boxes o' junk that are still sitting in Isabella's soon to be nursery.

So, I wanted to blog about last Saturday's potluck at Sparky's, post pics, and all that jazz. Instead I am just going to lay my mucus filled head down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home