DAUGHTER

Friday, March 24, 2006

Now that's what I'm talking about!

I just got a comment on my cartoon character post below ... Sparky tells me that I look like a cartoon character from the Flintstones, but NOT Pebbles. She and her hubby Bob think I look like Ann Magrock. Well, I couldn't remember her, so I had to check it out...don't you just love the Internet?!

Image hosting by Photobucket

I'll take it!!! Now, what does it say about my marriage that my husband thinks I look like Pebbles, and my adoption buddies think I look like this chick???
I am crushin' on Sparky's husband even more than I was before now...

This is very up-lifting to me since I am currently in tax hell. Never mind that my arm is bigger than Ann Magrock's waist...I am takin' the compliment!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sparky said...

Yabba Dabba Do!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home