DAUGHTER

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Isabella's Things-Crib Quilt



Real Love Baby Quilt Posted by Picasa
I thought it might be nice to share with family and friends some of the things we have bought for Isabella. In addition to some books, I have started on a nursery collection, the John Lennon Real Love Collection from Carter's. It's been discontinued, but there are lots of brand new items still available on www.ebay.com. I've also been selling some of our stuff to fund these purchases for Isabella! Tim finds this all amusing.

I want Isabella to know and love animals like her daddy does. So this seems like perfect collection. This is the quilt. We also have two receiving blankets, a crib pad, a changing table pad, a diaper stacker and crib bumbers in this pattern. No...I am not excited to bring home our baby girl at all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home