DAUGHTER

Saturday, June 25, 2005

We've been fingerprinted!

Last night I was very happy when I got home from work because an invitation to be fingerprinted by the USCIS/INS was in the mail! I was quite happy, jumping around! So, of course, we went today (we were excited to be able to do it on a Saturday and not take off additional time from work). The wait wasn't too bad ... we were in and out of the office in 65-70 minutes. The technician scans all 10 of your fingers into a machine and you can see your prints on the screen. And so now, we continue waiting on the I-171H USCIS/INS pre-approval to bring Isabella into the US as an American citizen, but we are one step closer!!!

Tim decided that Isabella's first words would be "Mommy, poopies" since he thinks I am going to change all the poopy diapers. He is, of course, delusional!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home