DAUGHTER

Friday, June 24, 2005

Are we nine months away from referral?

Today, families with our agency, CAWLI, received their referrals from China. This is a picture of their child, his or her original Chinese name, the province she or he is in, and an estimated birth date and health information. These were families that had DTC dates from late November to late December.

My best guess is that Tim and I will probably receive our referral in late March now, if all goes on schedule. This assumes that our dossier gets sent to China by mid-August. This means that we are about 9 months away from referral! At least we hope so (although we would not complain if referral came sooner!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sparky said...

Hi Tim & Tammy,
I am with CAWLI too. We just received our 171H last saturday July 23rd. Did you go through the Boston office for fingerprinting?

Sparky

7:17 PM  
Blogger Redheaded Chick said...

Hi...
We actually were fingerprinted in the DC office on 6/25...we are currently living in Alexandria, VA, but will move to Milton, MA in August ... where in MA do you live?
Congrats on the I-171H!!!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Sparky said...

Ahhh, Milton I know it well. A good friend of mine just bought a house there and moved in last Wednesday. I grew up in Brockton, not too far away but please don't hold that against me! We live in Franklin, MA now but we are thinking of moving to Bridgewater once the baby comes so I can be closer to my family & work. I work in Avon. Good luck with your move.

Sparky aka Donna

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home