DAUGHTER

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Pure joy...the call that changes everything.

We have a daughter. WE HAVE A DAUGHTER. Forgive me for any spelling mistakes I may make...I got the call as I was pulling into the university this morning at about 10:05 am.

Her name is Xiu Fu Xun. She was born on 12/3/2006, and lives in Sichuan Province in the Xiushan Social Welfare Institute. She will be 8 months old tomorrow. We have a 1:00 PM appointment at our agency.

This is the happiest day of my life.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crying over here! Congratulations and wow!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The wait is finally over!!!!

Oh my gosh I am soooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Dawn

11:27 AM  
Blogger Brian and Darin said...

AWESOME!!! I was checking in on the off chance that there would be news, but have just come from RQ, and there's nothing there, so I wasnt sure there would be news here! This is so good to see and hear!!! I can't wait to see her pics!!! CONGRATULATIONS Mommy and Daddy!!!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am so incredibly happy for you both. My heartiest congratulations. I cannot wait to see her face!

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.....CONGRATS to the new MOM and DAD! Cannot wait to see her pictures! LaSalette

2:40 PM  
Blogger Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

OMG, Tammy!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to see a picture!!! Oh wonderful and exciting!!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Congratulations on your very good news. All the best to you and your husband!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home