DAUGHTER

Friday, August 31, 2007

A little bit more about our girl.

Not much posting going on these days due to the preparation madness. And I do mean madness...SK and I have been going pretty much non-stop. I can't believe that in 2 WEEKS we will be in China.

I was re-reading the development narrative that we received...here is a little excerpt:

Xiu Fuxun is an introversive little girl, who likes to smile and is some shy with strangers. Her appearance is lovely and not tends to give trouble to the care-givers...When you are close to her, she would look at you with her big black eyes and shows a sweet smile. She uses her own way to welcome your care for her.

I don't know how standardized these things are, but I have to say that I hope this part is not. It just makes my heart swell.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tim and Tammy,
We are one of the families traveling with you guys on September 13th. We will be flying out of Maine and catching up with the other CAWLI families in Chicago for the flight to Beijing. Our daughter, Rosa Xiangsu, is almost four and from Hunan province. Your daughter is beautiful and we look forward to meeting you and her.
: ) Amy Smith
DH Aaron
DS Isaiah 5 years old and looking forward to the big trip to China for his sister

6:18 PM  
Blogger Galen said...

How dear Bella is.

If the narrative was standardized, I think it would have been copied into textbook English. I'll bet you find that it's an accurate portrayal.

TWO WEEKS!! Gulp. It doesn't get any better than this.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home