DAUGHTER

Friday, May 11, 2007

Sometimes he gets it right.

Yesterday I got home from work and there were flowers waiting for me. Irises, which I love, and lilies. They were from SchnauzerKing, but he got home before I did, so he brought them in. They are lovely, but the best part was the note.

To my wife on Mother's Day
'cuz you are special in many a way,
here be some color-pink and blue,
in anticipation of parenthood for me and you.


Awww. What a poet. I also received a replacement for a Christmas 2005 present that arrived busted...a sculpture. (I am very big on copper, bronze and wood figures. And I could definitely use the inner peace). At first I didn't notice it, but then SK made some offhand comment about how I was not very observant and keep saying "Ommmm". I figured he was just losing it, but no, there was a point to all that. Thanks, babe.

Tomorrow, SK and I are taking a 4 hour class called "Baby Care for Pre-Adoptive First Time Parents". And oh yes, I am bringing my camera!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger kitchu said...

That is one awesome husband.
Hope you guys enjoy the class together!

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go SK. You're going to make one fantastic daddy. Oh and that class you are taking...pictures we need pictures and lots of them. Have fun.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Elisa...life as we know it. said...

The flowers and poem were very sweet, hope you course goes well.

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home