DAUGHTER

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ok, so maybe not so calm.

The latest referral rumors are that referrals will go up to 11/7/2005. Argh! It's not that we expected to be included in this batch, but we had really hoped referrals would go far enough into November that we could be super confident of getting a referral at the beginning of July. I am starting to panic now. Please, please, please don't let us have to wait until August to see Isabella's face in her referral photos. I really want to take advantage of not having to teach until January 2008...I want to maximize the amount of time I have home with our girl. Please, please, please do not let the whole summer go by before we have her home.

Ok, so I am not sure who I am talking to.

Oh, and insomnia reigns once again. I am not sure if it's the end of the semester stress getting to me, the referral business, or what. At least I got to list a few books I want to sell on ebay.

Speaking of online shopping, a comment on my last post suggested shopping and pointed me to Heather's Lanterns and Lotus Blossoms site, which linked to this site, Forget Me Not Kids. Oh my word. I am so in trouble. I have bought Baby Lulu clothing for friends and it is adorable. But what's worse: I really, really want this for me. But they appear to only have small left in stock, and I am a medium. And SchnauzerKing now breathes a sigh of relief. And no honey, that doesn't mean we should buy you a plasma TV instead.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chani's Bow Making Mama said...

Checked out a couple of your baby clothes sites and think I'm gonna have to spend a little bit more time there! What cute clothes, although my husband is going to kill me if I buy anything more.

Only 6 days, huh?

8:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This just sucks. I'm sorry.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home