DAUGHTER

Friday, March 02, 2007

My delusional husband.

Last night, quite of out the blue, SchnauzerKing tells me that since he has married me, he has become worried that he is losing his "street cred". Hello? Street cred? My husband is 36 years old, from the Midwest, with a master's degree in economics and a career as a cost analyst. Yeah, marrying me caused him to lose street cred. O-kay.

Ironically, SchnauzerKing pats himself on the back and says "Props to the Tim", whenever someone gives me a compliment. According to him, he deserves credit for having married me.

Today we both were working from home, which is unusual. Tim sits at the dining room table, with the nice laptop, and a heating pad on his back, being the bad ass he is. Must have strained his back from all the bling bling he wears. I am two floors up in my attic office. I come down to discover that Tim is playing Celine Dion's "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" on his phone, through some new groovy little speakers from Sony that came at no additional charge with the purchase of the new phone (the Sony Ericsson Walkman phone). I then inspect his playlists and discover that he basically has the entire Celine Dion discography downloaded to his phone. Along with two Britney Spears songs, and "I am proud to be an American" by Lee Greenwood.

Street cred. Uh-huh.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger SchnauzerKing said...

I see my darling wife has conveniently failed to mention the main artist on my playlist:

Vanilla Ice.


No street cred, huh??!!

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home