DAUGHTER

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Bella's Books

Recently some people have asked me what books I have bought for Isabella. Since Tim and I are both avid readers, I started thinking about books a long time ago. The only thing that stopped me from amassing tons was that we would be moving.

I had a great aunt, Elizabeth, who spoiled my brother and I. She took us to the doctors, bought our school shoes every year, and bought me a lot of books. She died when I was 10, and I wish she could have lived to see me as an adult. She would have been disappointed in some of my choices, but very happy that I am a reader.

I am hoping Bella will be a reader too. All I can do is make reading a part of her life from the beginning and hope that she grows to enjoy it on her own. Both Tim and I are looking forward to reading to her. So, there's a new set of links on the right sidebar called "Bella's Books", where I will try to keep track of what her library is looking like these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home