DAUGHTER

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

5 Month LID Anniversary

Tim and I have now been logged in at the CCAA for 5 LONG months. We've been at this since February 2005.

I know there are those of you out there who have been logged in even longer (Cheryl and Bruce, Sparky and Bob, Kikalee and Rich). These have been the longest 5 months EVER, and I wonder how I will make it through the coming, seemingly endless months. It's very hard to be counting down to a date that keeps getting pushed out. It seems like a meaningless countdown.

Here are the latest rumors flying around the web:
"The wait from log in date to referral is expected to increase beyond 12 months".
"The next batch of referrals will contain log-in dates from May 31-June 6th".

Latest prediction from Tim and me:
"By the time we get Bella, she will be in diapers and we'll be in diapers".

I could write about how hard this feels sometimes, how I sometimes want to crawl into bed with a sign posted on me that says "Wake me up when the referral comes". How I honestly believe I have a physical yearning for my child.

But I have a feeling that many of my readers already know all about that...

MUST STAY POSITIVE.

MUST BUY MORE ALCOHOL.

Kidding, folks, kidding.

Maybe.

For those of you headed over to our place on Saturday, let me know if I start slurring my words!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home