DAUGHTER

Monday, December 26, 2005

Our Christmas Loot

Of course, we must report on our own goodies!

Tim received:
1. A Caswell-Massey travel set from Andy and Nicole.
2. A few turtlenecks from his parents (He was very happy, as he can always use those).
3. A few pairs of warm socks from his parents (our hard wood floors are c-c-cold!)
4. A shirt from his parents.
5. A shirt and pair of jeans from me.
6. A shirt with the Chinese characters for "father" on it from Indie, Buca and Bella. Somehow they get me to pay for their gifts.
7. Some fun prints of a Bichon Frise and a Schnauzer from me.
8. A Jack Black shaving kit from me.
9. Some Sweet Tarts from me...because I normally eat all candy in the house regardless of whether it belongs to me or not.
10. Two wooden ornaments...one of a Bichon Frise driving a golf cart and one of a Schnauzer driving a golf cart
11. An eyeglass cleaning cloth from me (trust me...he needs it).
12. A computer screen cleaning cloth from me.
13. I adopted a lioness in his name through the African Wildlife Foundation. They sent a little stuffed lion...very cute.
14. A cookbook from Carla.
15. Some Starburst candies from Carla (since he normally eats all of hers when we are at her house).
16. Two ornaments from Carla...a Schnauzer and a Santa.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I received:
1. An apron from my in-laws.
2. A pair of earrings and necklace from my in-laws.
3. A pair of stocking slippers from my in-laws. Nice and warm. Mmmm.
4. Some hand cream (always needed) from my in-laws. Tim steals my hand cream often.
5. Some exfoliating gloves to wear in the shower from my in-laws.
6. Many chocolate related stocking stuffers from Tim: Godiva Hot Chocolate, Lindt Dark Chocolate Truffles, a king size Hersey's Dark Chocolate Bar, and a Reese's Peanut Butter Christmas Tree. Tim knows I am easier to be around with chocolate around.
7. Some warm cozy fleece socks from Tim.
8. A new photojournalism book called A Day in the Life of an American Woman. I am looking forward to some rest and relaxation looking at it...I love photojournalism.
9. A sculpture that unfortunately arrived in the mail in pieces from Tim...it's called "Inner Peace" and you can click to see what it is supposed to look like. I can tell you that she did not look too peaceful with no head. We will be returning that!
10. A new cozy cozy cozy hoodie from Tim.
11. A pair of Harley Davidson open harness boots that I very much wanted from Tim
12. A few layering long sleeve T-shirts from Carla. Pink and brown, and cute!
13. A Borders giftcard from Carla. Since I can blow big bucks at a bookstore in no time flat, this is much, much appreciated!!!
14. Some notecards from Carla.
15. The "mother and daughter" necklace I mentioned in an earlier post from Carla.
16. A shoe ornament from Andy and Nicole...now, wear did they get the idea that I like shoes?!?
17. A six pack of Killian's Irish Red from Tim (below my stocking, by the mantle). Gotta love that. Andy, no comments on my taste in beer...I know it's not "high brow" enough for you!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bella wasn't the only one that made out like a bandit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home