DAUGHTER

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The online adoption community

I want to take a moment to say how grateful I am to the Internet and all the wonderful people out there in the adoption community. In addition to congratulations from family and friends, look at what we have received:
*************************************************************************
Tammy,

Congrats!!! That's so very exciting!!!!

Hugs,
Anneli
*************************************************************************
Tammy!!


OMG, I am SOOOOOO happy for you! I just read your post on LCC and I can't stop smiling!!!
This is a great way to start my day!!!! I thought I kept seeing a ray of sunshine through all the rain clouds yesterday, it was just you beaming from ear to ear!!!!!!!!
What a relief! You must be walking on cloud nine!!!! Just think next Aug or Sept Isabella will be in your arms and you will be the most proud mommy ever!!
YOU ARE OFFICIALLY PAPER PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!!

Blessings,
Dawn
*****************************************************************************
Congratulations to Tammy and Tim being DTC, What a great feeling!



Samantha
DH Joe
DS Cameron
DS Andrew
DD Lilly DTC 10/14/05
******************************************************************************
Tammy, Congrats! I've been wondering about your progress since you
moved from the DC area (at least I think this is you). Glad you got
through all that red tape with USCIS!!

Kristi
LID 10/26
******************************************************************************
Tammy,

I am so EXCITED for you! Congratulations! Hopefully we will be right
behind you ( planning on being DTC Friday, Lord willing)!

Shannon
*******************************************************************************
Tammy and Tim

CONGRATULATIONS! That didn't take too long!!!! What a great Halloween for you guys!

Kerry and Bill
*******************************************************************************
Way to go Tim & Tammy!

Now, deep cleansing breath....... !!!

Alyson in TX
Awesome DH Brett
DD Piper - 4 (domestic adoption)
DD Paris - 2.75 (miracle bio)
and waiting for DD Paige, somewhere in China
GWCA
DTC 9/30/05 LID 10/26/05
********************************************************************************
Yeah Tammy!:-)

I'm sure we'll be traveling together then b/c we were just DTC 6 days
ago and will probably be bumped to the Nov. CAWLI travel group (even
though I'm already getting to know the Oct. group...)

I'm w/ Oct. & Nov. as well since we're "in between".

Traci
DH Chris
TX
CAWLI
DTC 10/25/05
*********************************************************************************
Congratulations, Tammy! How wonderful!

What a great feeling it must be.

In Christ,

Kristina
*********************************************************************************
Congratulations to you both on your DTC. Now come on LID.
Mendy Parmer
Chip dh
Jacob ds
DTC 7-22-05
LID 8-8-05
FHSA
our story
www.celebrateadoption.com/journeytojoleigh
*********************************************************************************
Tammy,

Congratulations!!!!! Your email made me remember the feeling we had when we
were DTC a year ago last June - it had taken us so long; problems with
health info, almost every document required had to be redone, etc.; it took us 6 -
7 months or more, but we were finally DTC!!!! In fact, in a week it will be 1
year that we got our referral. I pray these next few months fly by for you. I think the holidays and business of the season will make it seem shorter
- it did for us. All I could think that by Christmas we would have our baby
- we got them on the 19th and spent Christmas in Nanchang with Kate. I am so
excited and happy for you - I pray the easier part of waiting (at least it
was for me), will fly by and Isabella will be with you even sooner than you
expect!

God Bless You,


Maggie
*************************************************************************************
Congratulations, Tammy & Tim!
We're so glad for you. Next step...LID!
Kel
*************************************************************************************
Congratulations Tammy! I hope your child is home very soon.

carol (mom to Kasja Na Kyung and Teagan Jing)
*************************************************************************************

With the exception of Kerry and Bill, I've never met any of these people! But they all get it, and for that I am so grateful!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home