DAUGHTER

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Some random weekend activities..

Well, I thought yesterday I would be posting about random weekend activities, but it was A LOT more exciting than that! I am still on cloud nine!

Anyway, now that the best news is out there, I thought I'd return to our normal, boring life and share some random pictures from the weekend. I finally resolved my digital camera situation, so I am back in business with endless photos!

We had our chimney inspected and cleaned on Saturday morning, so Saturday night we had out first fire:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love this firescreen, which I bought from Smith and Hawken.

Sunday I got up very early with the dogs, but didn't last long after I started reading the Sunday Boston Globe:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Buca and Tim have a very productive Sunday afternoon on the couch watching TV. Tim did rake leaves for 4 hours on Saturday morning. I am not sure what Buca did!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And Indie needs no narrative...she's just my baby and so cute...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home