DAUGHTER

Friday, August 03, 2007

Some thoughts on our girl.

Like there are any other thoughts in my head!

- She has the exact same expression in both her referral photos. SK thinks it means "You will rue the day...". I think she is a pensive little one, mulling things over.
- She is described as quiet, a moderate sleeper, and as being able to hold her head up when on her stomach, and roll over.
- Although she has a round little face and chubby cheeks, our agency told us that she is tiny.
- I think she has a big, wide forehead like me. But it may just appear that way because her hair is very sparse on top as of this picture, which makes her look a bit like she has male pattern baldness.
- I think her eyes are very intelligent and thoughtful.

I never knew I could have every detail of two pictures memorized and yet still want to look at both pictures again at least 100 more times before going to bed.

I feel so, so, so blessed right now.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mom and dad! I just tried to call you and reached someone ELSE meaning I have an old number for you which was already passed onto the next person. CONGRATULATIONS! Carla sent along her pictures (and i'm sure I'd get your notice since I still check my other account, but this was FASTER)!
I'm thrilled for you - I cannot imagine what you're feeling, maybe like your swimming in the clouds or something - but know that i am doing the happy baby dance with you and am overjoyed that your chance has finally arrived. Break out the bubble mower, Isabella is coming home!
noelia

7:36 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Beautiful!!! I can't belive your day finally came. COngratulations on becoming a mom and Dad!!

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tammy & Tim,
Enjoy these magical days, you've certainly waited long enough. :-) We are so happy for you guys!!!!!
Love,
Cheryl, Bruce, & Mya

11:29 AM  
Blogger Brian and Darin said...

I recommend framing or laminating the pics - or making tons of copies (as if you needed that advice!) because they will be so worn out from all your handling and *smooching* that you wont be able to see all the detail soon! ;-) I used to kiss Reece's picture goodnight!

12:07 PM  
Blogger kitchu said...

I'm just so happy for you guys, I bet she is just beautiful!!

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home