DAUGHTER

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Referral Update

First and foremost, a big heartfelt congratulations to two of my MIW (mothers-in-waiting) friends who are waiting no more: Kikalee and Sparky have both received their referrals in the last two days. Tim and I are feeling incredibly happy for them and cannot wait to meet their daughters.

Our agency received eight referrals, all girls from Hunan Province. A set of twins was included. The girls ranged from 7-18 months years old, with most being under a year old.

So, now my MIW group has one member: me. Of course, I am anxious to make the transition to RLM (Real Life Mom). This batch of referrals contained referrals for families with log in dates up to September 27, 2005, which is 13 days worth of log in dates (LIDs). Tim and I were LID on 11/18/2005, which means there are 38 days of LIDs between 9/28/2005 and 11/18/2005. If the CCAA includes at least 13 days worth of LIDs in each of its monthly batches of referrals from here on out, Tim and I will receive a referral at the end of March/beginning of April, which means we would likely travel in June.

The big unknown is exactly how huge (in terms of number of dossiers received) October 2005 is, and if referral batches will contain very small numbers of days of LIDs (say, less than 13 days) because so many dossiers were logged in per day.

Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

Well...ya can always come hang out in my blog world with the other October folks!! LOL... I am so happy for Donna!

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your moving closer and closer, there will be much jubilation and celebration in my neck of the woods when your referral arrives :)

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home