DAUGHTER

Monday, May 01, 2006

Itchy and Scratchy

I have posion ivy. Since I have been shirking all yard related work due to

1.) my allergies,
2.) it being the end of the semester, otherwise known as hell time for professors and students, and
3.) Tim extending his bossy, anal-retentive supreme reign from the kitchen to the garden,

I can only conclude that I got it from the fur of one of our beasts. Fortunately, it's most just on my upper right arm, with a few splotches on the other arm and my back.

My lovely husband is now alternating between calling me "Ivy" and "Leprosy Girl".

1 Comments:

Blogger Tonia said...

Hope your poison ivy is better soon. I've not ever had it, but my SIL has and it made her pretty miserable!!

Hugs -
Tonia - Mama to Fabulous Fulinger Delaynee!!
http://ourfulingprincess.blogspot.com/

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home