DAUGHTER

Friday, February 02, 2007

CAWLI referrals

I just received the email update from our adoption agency. CAWLI received 16 referrals this month, all girls, ranging in age from 7 months to 24 months. The girls were from Guangdong and Anhui provinces.

There is a CAWLI group in China now, which my fellow MIW/RLM Luca is in. We are really looking forward to meeting Lea, after she and her parents have a chance to settle in at home.
Luca is the first Real Life Mom from our little group.

Sparky and Bob leave on March 1st to bring home their daughter Grace. Kikalee will probably be in China to bring home her sweet daughter around that time as well. It is an exciting time...baby madness in the MIW/RLM group!

Tim is predicting a June referral. I am not liking him very much right now. I so want my daughter home on my 35th birthday, so I am clinging to a May referral.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for coming by and sharing in our good news. We are still over the moon.

I know how torturous this wait is, but, let me tell you, this high is like nothing I've ever experienced. I can't wait to hear your good news!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home